Who Should Attend
- Is your organisation strategically dependent upon software?
- Do you have a CMMI related objective?
- Do you need to deliver more with less?
- Do your IT delivery projects unexpectedly overrun?
- Do you invest in process improvement?
- Are you looking to procure off-shore services?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes come and find out how CMMI has helped organisations address these challenges and made a real difference to the bottom line. Last year over 150 people attended from a wide cross section of industry and from all levels within the organisation. The 2010 conference will have two tracks running three themes: Getting started with CMMI, CMMI Practitioner topics and Business issues relating to process improvement and CMMI.Attendee Analysis for 2010
Book Your PlaceRegister now to book your place at the CMMI Made Practical Conference 2010.